Personal data processing policy.
This personal data processing policy has been drafted in accordance with the requirements of the Federal Law of July 27, 2006. No. 152-FZ On Personal Data and determines the procedure for processing personal data and measures to ensure the security of personal data of INCONTROL LLC (hereinafter referred to as the Operator).
1. The operator sets as its most important goal and condition for the implementation of its activity the observance of the rights and freedoms of a person and citizen in the processing of his personal data, including the protection of the rights to privacy, personal and family secrets.
2. This policy of the Operator regarding the processing of personal data (hereinafter – the Policy) applies to all information that the Operator may obtain about visitors to the website http://www.inctrl.ru
2. Key concepts used in the Policy
1. Automated processing of personal data – processing of personal data using computer technology;
2. Blocking of personal data – temporary termination of processing of personal data (except in cases when processing is necessary to clarify personal data);
3. Website – a set of graphics and information materials, as well as computer programs and databases that ensure their availability on the Internet at the network address http://www.inctrl.ru;
4. Personal data information system — a set of personal data contained in databases, and ensuring their processing of information technology and technical means;
5. Personal data depersonalization — actions as a result of which it is impossible to determine without using additional information the belonging of personal data to a specific User or other subject of personal data;
6. Personal data processing – any action (operation) or a set of actions (operations) performed with or without the use of automation tools with personal data, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (update, change), retrieval, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data;
7. Operator – a state authority, a municipal authority, a legal entity or an individual, independently or jointly with other persons organizing and (or) carrying out the personal data processing, as well as determining the purposes of personal data processing, the scope of personal data to be processed, actions (operations) performed with personal data;
8. Personal data – any information relating directly or indirectly to a particular or identifiable User of the website http://www.inctrl.ru;
9. User – any visitor to the website http://www.inctrl.ru;
10. Provision of personal data – actions aimed at disclosure of personal data to a certain person or a certain set of persons;
11. Distribution of personal data – any actions aimed at disclosure of personal data to an indefinite number of persons (transfer of personal data) or to familiarize with personal data an unlimited number of persons, including disclosure of personal data in the media, placement in information and telecommunication networks or providing access to personal data in any other way;
12. Destruction of personal data – any actions as a result of which personal data are destroyed irrevocably with the inability to further restore the content of personal data in the information system of personal data and (or) as a result of which tangible media with personal data are destroyed.
3. The operator can process the following personal data of the User
1. Email address.
2. The website also collects and processes impersonal data about visitors (including cookies) using Internet statistics services (Yandex Metrika and Google Analytics etc.).
3. The above-mentioned data in the text of the Policy are associate by the common concept of Personal data.
4. Purposes of personal data processing
1. The purpose of the User’s personal data processing is to provide the User with access to the services, information and (or) materials contained on the website.
2. Impersonal user data collected through Internet statistics services are used to collect information about user actions on the site, improve the quality of the site and its content.
5. Legal basis of personal data processing
1. The Operator processes the personal data of the User only in case of their filling and (or) sending by the User via special forms on the website http://www.inctrl.ru
. By filling in the appropriate forms and (or) sending personal data to the Operator, the User agrees to this Policy.
6. Procedure for collection, storage, transfer and other types of personal data processing
The security of personal data processed by the Operator is ensured by the implementation of legal, organizational and technical measures necessary to fully comply with the requirements of the current legislation in the field of personal data protection.
1. The Operator shall ensure the safety of personal data and take all possible measures to prevent access to personal data of unauthorized persons.
2. Personal data of the User will never, under any circumstances, be transferred to third parties, except for cases related to the implementation of the current legislation.
3. In case of inaccuracies in personal data, the User can update them independently by sending a notification to the Operator's e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
marked "Personal data update".
4. The term of the personal data processing is unlimited. The User may at any time withdraw his/her consent to the processing of personal data by sending a notification to the Operator via e-mail to the operator's e-mail address email@example.com
marked "Withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data".
7. Final provisions
1. The User can get any clarifications on issues of interest relating to the processing of his/her personal data by contacting the Operator via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
2. This document will reflect any changes in the personal data processing policy of the Operator. The policy shall be valid indefinitely until it is replaced by a new version.
3. The current version of the Policy is freely available on the Internet at http://inctrl.ru/policy/